Welcome to Skydive Spaceland’s exclusive, innovative Skydiver Training Program! On your tenth “solo” skydive, wearing your own parachute system, you will float out, docked with your instructor, and work on tracking flatter and farther!!!!! Relax and have fun!
Your freefall objectives for this skydive are:
- Compressed accordion exit
- Perpendicular heading
- Flat tracking
- 7500 feet break off and track
- Scan/Wave/Throw by 5000 feet
Your canopy objectives are:
- Collapse slider
- Control check
- Half braked flight
- Half braked 90 and 180-degree turns to flare
- Identify alternate landing areas
Watch the video to see how it’s done!