Welcome to Skydive Spaceland’s exclusive, innovative Skydiver Training Program! On your twelfth “solo” skydive, wearing your own parachute system, you will work on your diving exit along with swooping down to dock on your instructor. Relax and have fun!
Your freefall objectives for this skydive are:
- Diving exit
- Swoop and dock
- 7000 feet break off and track
- Scan/Wave/Throw by 4500 feet
Your canopy objectives are:
- Collapse slider
- Control check
- Three-quarter braked flight
- Three-quarter braked turns
- 90 and 180° braked turns to flare
Watch the video to see how it’s done!