Welcome to Dive Flow 15 in Skydive Spaceland’s Skydiver Training Program. On your 15th solo jump, you will demonstrate to your instructor that you have the skills for that A license!
Previous Dive: Dive Flow 14
Your freefall objectives for this skydive are:
- Student’s choice exit (pick one you have confidence in)
- 360-degree turns both directions
- Back flip
- Forward movement and dock on instructor
- 6000 feet break off and track
- Scan/Wave/Throw by 4000 feet
Your canopy objectives are:
- Collapse slider
- Control check
- Maximum avoidance turns
- Quarter-braked landing practice
- Quarter-braked pattern and landing
Watch the video to see how it’s done!