Weekends are definitely the most popular days for our Skydiver Training Program–of course, because that’s when most people are off work! However, as you might know we are open 7 days a week. If you have any availability to jump on weekdays, you might enjoy weekday skydiving training even more! Why?
- Overall slower pace of business gives you plenty of time to prep each dive thoroughly, with extra time if you need it.
- More instructor availability than weekends, during which increased business may delay the time you get to start jumping until after earlier arrivals are done jumping.
- More rig availability (usually) compared to weekends when more people are jumping.
- Generally, we shut down earlier on weekdays, leaving plenty of time to hang out and get to know the staff and weekday fun jumpers after jumping.
- Plenty of time to learn about other things between loads or during weather holds, such as packing, gear purchasing, and rigging.
Come on out and fly with us during the week, and let us know when you’re coming by contacting your instructor or calling manifest at 281-369-3337. We want to make sure we have enough instructors for everyone, so let us know if we need to call in instructors who might be taking the day off. (Hint: They are more than happy to have the extra work!)
Blue skies and happy training!